I have so much to be thankful for this year. I am truly humbled by how blessed I have been.
In no particular order here are some of the things I am extremely grateful for:
- Healthy and happy children.
- A devoted and extremely supportive husband. I'm still not sure how I got him but I'm not letting go!
- Pumpkin pie. With maple syrup in it.
- Ski season!
- Having the job I want and having a flexible schedule.
- Amazing friends and family. I love you all.
PS These photos were taken by our friend James of James Wang Photography. You should hire him to do a family photo shoot. It's really the best idea ever.