November 29, 2011
2012 is rapidly approaching. Be prepared with a nature-inspired calendar!
Illustrated Owl Calendar by Gingiber. Who doesn't love owls?! I think these are so beautiful and delicate.
This one is from Modern Printed Matter. I love the way the type works into the illustration for each month. So beautiful!
If you need a creative designer to improve your graphic identity, contact me for a consultation.
November 24, 2011
I have so much to be thankful for this year. I am truly humbled by how blessed I have been.
In no particular order here are some of the things I am extremely grateful for:
- Healthy and happy children.
- A devoted and extremely supportive husband. I'm still not sure how I got him but I'm not letting go!
- Pumpkin pie. With maple syrup in it.
- Ski season!
- Having the job I want and having a flexible schedule.
- Amazing friends and family. I love you all.
PS These photos were taken by our friend James of James Wang Photography. You should hire him to do a family photo shoot. It's really the best idea ever.
November 21, 2011
It's 2012 calendar time. Are you ready for the world to end? I'm willing to invest in a gorgeous calendar of the entire year, just in case we're still around after May. Here's hoping.